equifarmtea Premium Orthodox Whole Leaf Tea 300 g
Regular price Rs. 850.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Tea is made from two leaf & a bud processed in the traditional “Orthodox” way. The gentle treatment is best suited to the inherently sensitive nature of the finely plucked. Produced in small batches.
Tea comes directly from small farmers who have set up tea producer companies that buy their green leaf and process them into tea in its manufacturing units. We assure traceability and social and environmental sustainability.
The teas open themselves into fresh leaves when steeped in boiled water. A very bold and refreshing taste lingers on.
No insecticides, no pesticides or no chemicals have been used during the farming activities; the tea plants are not from genetically modified seeds.
Benefits: Natural whole leaf black tea record on low caffein and high antioxidant contents. This tea helps in weight loss, cleanses and purifies the body of toxins and waste, thereby boost your metabolism and energy levels through the day.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a saucepan. Boil it to the highest degree.
- Add 1 tea spoon (2 g) of orthodox tea.
- Switch off the burner and cover the saucepan.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes.
- Now pour the tea into the cup using a strainer.
- Adding sugar, honey or other condiments is optional.
- Feel the aroma and enjoy!